Fluke715 voltage current calibrator(voltage signal generator ) is the source and measuring tool of volt/mAh, used for 0~24mAh current loop and the test of 0~20/25V DC voltage. This calibrator can not used for output and measurement at the same time.
The Fluke 715 Volt/ mA Calibrator delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. Offered in the rugged Fluke 80 Series DMM package, the calibrator is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry. With a push button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 740 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the 715 is easy to use. It is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
- measure loop current (0-20mA, 4-20mA) signals with very high accuracy of 0.015% and 1mA resolution
- measure voltage output process signals from PLCs, transmitters
- source or simulate 24mA loop current
- source voltage to 100mV or 10V
- 24V loop supply with simultaneous current measurement
- enhanced voltage and current measure and source accuracy
- improved battery life
- 250 ohm HART resistor with loop power
- holster features test lead storage
- compatible with toolpack magnetic hanging system
- step and linear ramp output function
- configurable zero and span settings