• Meets the requirements of G 469
• Rugged hand-held instruments with ergonomic aluminum housing
• Load- and tightness tests according to TRGI and ZVSHK
• Wide range of applications in the gas and water installation by 3 measuring ranges
• High contrast LCD display with backlight for an optimal presentation of all measured values
• Easy replacement of batteries with innovative battery Management
• Systematic evaluation of the measured data using Esders PC-1 software
• Graphical printout on site on mobile printer
• Simple operation with intuitive menu navigation
• Practical accessories for all applications
Typical applications are:
Pressure test on house connections for gas and water, combined pressure and load test according
to TRGI and ZVSHK, regulator examination, measurement of flow, resting and working pressures,
pressure tests on water and heating pipes.
The DruckTest GaWa enables fast and accurate pressure measurements, ease of use and wide range of applications. Through 2 sensors and 3 pressure ranges the device for all pressure measurements in the installation area gas and water can be used.
As a differential pressure measuring system a positive or negative pressure relative to the atmospheric pressure can be measured. By connecting the two nipples, pressure differences can be measured. The high pressure sensor is also suitable for measurements up to 25 bar for the medium water. The DruckTest GaWa provides numerous advantages through the display of minimum and maximum values as well as measurement times and start and end pressures in pressure tests.
The following operating modes are selectable from the menu:
• Pressure Test display of starting pressure, final pressure, measurement time and pressure drop, as well as minimally and maximum pressure value.
• Regulator Test display of the outgoing pressure, closing pressure, safety pressure release valve response pressure and leak-proof completion, upper and lower deactivation of safety shut-off valve and leak-proof completion.
• Load test according to TRGI Menu-driven procedure with individual Adjusting of the measuring time to the requirements of the TRGI load testing
• Tightness test according to TRGI Menu-driven procedure with individual Adjusting of the measuring time to the requirements of the TRGI tightness testing
• Load test according to ZVSHK Menu-driven procedure with individual Adjusting of the measuring time to the requirements of the ZVSHK load testing
• Tightness test according to ZVSHK Menu-driven procedure with individual Adjusting of the measuring time to the requirements of the ZVSHK tightness testing