The BR37, BR40, BR45, and BR48 are light to medium duty breakers for work in the 35 to 55 pound class around the globe. They are used in utility construction, street maintenance, repair of water and gas mains, and general contracting jobs.
• 19 models to choose from - North American and European (see order information)
• Feathering ON/OFF valve to control speed and make initial tool placement easy
• Trouble-free diaphragm accumulator for added blow energy
• Handles system back pressures up to 250 psi (17 bar).
• T-type or Anti-vibration handle (see order information)
• EZ-Ride™ or standard foot (see order information)
• Hose whips and flush-face, quick disconnect couplers.
Light concrete or asphalt breaking or scoring, small rock breaking, rod driving, tamping.