Leak location with intelligent options
The LeckOmiO is a combination device for various applications in the gas installation. It Allows detection of smallest gas leaks as well as rapid and precise pressure measurements, ease of use and a wide range of applications. Through the display of minimum and maximum values, as well as measurement times and start and end pressures in pressure tests, it offers numerous advantages in handling. The following operating modes are selectable from the menu:
Pressure Test display of starting pressure, final pressure, measurement time and pressure drop, as well as minimally and maximum pressure value.
Regulator Test display of the outgoing pressure, closing pressure, safety pressure release valve response pressure and leak-proof completion, upper and lower deactivation of safety shut-off valve and leak-proof completion.
Load test according to TRGI Menu-driven procedure with individual Adjusting of the measuring time to the requirements of the TRGI load testing
Tightness test according to TRGI Menu-driven procedure with individual Adjusting of the measuring time to the requirements of the TRGI tightness testing
Building inspection detection of smallest leaks in plumbing lines and connections. In addition to the optical and acoustic signal a vibration alarm is available.
Settings Custom configuration of the operating parameters such as the measuring unit, automatic switch off or the duty cycle of the backlight to the user‘s requirements.
Adjustment Sensor sensitivity test and calibration of the device according to DVGW Note G 465-4 by applying test gas and set point adjustment by pressing a button
• Rugged hand-held instruments with ergonomic aluminum housing
• Wide range of applications in the gas and water installation
• Load- and tightness tests according to TRGI
• Powerful gas detector with vibration alarm and digital display reading for gas leak detection
• High contrast LCD display with backlight for an optimal presentation of all measured values
• Easy replacement of batteries with innovative battery Management
• Systematic evaluation of the measured data using Esders PC-1 software
• Graphical printout on site on mobile printer
• Simple operation with intuitive menu navigation Practical accessories for all applications