TPALTC Miniature Diaphragm Pumps are offered in brushless DC motor drives that can be configured for your specific performance requirements and handle a wide range of liquid media over a range of pressures. LTC-IIS patented Fluid-Blok™ Advanced Sealing Technology provides redundant sealing capabilities to eliminate potential leaks. Monolithic diaphragm design enables maximum suction, priming, and continuous dry operation. Ideal for waste, transfer and bulk movement of liquids.
• LTC-IIS Series Pumps set the highest benchmark for service free life expectancy with our advanced proprietary diaphragm elastomer.
• Port design allows for top or bottom face seal and is molded for 1/4-28 UNF threaded fittings.
• Over molded diaphragm eliminates metal components in the wetted path resulting in a design that is inert to variety of media.
• Incorporating the lightweight EZ Mount Accessory facilitates simple system assembly while dampening vibration and reducing noise levels.
• Our 100% oil and grease-free pump and compressor design maintains the purity of your system and are commonly used in FDA-approved systems.
• RoHS Compliant
• Clinical Diagnostics
• Analytical Chemistry
• Clinical Chemistry
• Wash and Waste Circuits
• Liquid Chromatography
• Large Format Printers
• Photo Processing Printers